Customer Comments

We love hearing from our customers.  Click here to post your comment.

- Posted 08/24/2020
I just wanted to praise the service I got at the 3500 Veterans Blvd. Metairie, LA store. My screen was broken and Verizon could only sell me a new $180 phone and Ubreak Ifix needed a week to order the part and then 3 hours to fix it, but iSupply on Saturday, 8/22/20, 5:45 pm had the part and with only minutes before closing, the young lady and the young man gladly and politely fixed it perfectly in less than 30 minutes and after working past closing to help me the young man said

Submitted by Andy L

- Posted 06/30/2020
My AT&T LG K10 died. I purchased an new LG K40 from the AT&T store but they had no glass screen protectors. I went to the Slidell IService store but they didn't have any either. Nemo asked if I had an Amazon Prime account. I said yes and Nemo told me that would be the best solution. He said when you get it come back and I'll put it on. I followed his recommendation. The protector was shipped and I got it 2 days later. I took it to the IService store and they installed it free of charge. Great folks. Very helpful. Nemo's brother is the owner of both stores (Metairie). Again great people. Support local businesses. Thanks

Submitted by Gerard Bultman

- Posted 03/18/2020
Been going to this iSupply Slidell since they were located inside the Northshore Square Mall. Amazing service ran by amazing people. Went in the other day for a check up on my speaker. My back camera and volume button has been broken but I didn’t want it fixed I just wanted to know what was going on with the speaker. An hour later I came back to everything fixed, including my back camera with no charge. I have not and will never use another phone service store! I love iSupply!

Submitted by Ally

- Posted 03/18/2020

Submitted by Ally

- Posted 12/03/2019
The staff at the Metairie location was very patient with my elderly Father. They isolated the problem and made the repair quickly. The apple tech support could not correct the issue. I supply is my go to repair store. Thank you

Submitted by Max Smith

- Posted 09/30/2019
The service is always excellent every single time !! Answered all of my phone questions with no hesitation and and gave me a reasonable price.. I will never stop coming here !

Submitted by Kate

- Posted 08/10/2019
I brought in my cracked iPad mini 2 today(Saturday)3:00pm expecting pickup next week. I receive a call from Nemo @ 5:00pm notifying me that my iPad was repaired & ready for pickup. I am impressed with the extremely fast turn around and high quality of work. Again, Thanks Nemo!

Submitted by Geraldine

- Posted 05/23/2019
Nemo at the Metairie, LA location is a miracle worker. He was more than willing to resolve my issue when other supposed phone repair services refused to even try. He provided extraordinary customer service and took pride in his work. It really showed through our conversation about various service options. His knowledge alone should be rewarded and he should be allowed to train other service personnel. Referrals are on the horizon and iSupply is #1.

Submitted by Juan

- Posted 06/20/2018
I am a very satisfied customer, I have used the iSupply Veterans Location on at least (3) occasions and service was fast and very professional. They have repaired an iPhone and an iPad. Thank You

Submitted by Sharlene

- Posted 06/20/2018

Submitted by Sharlene

- Posted 06/18/2018
I need to give a big shout out to Brian for saving my insanity!!My little girl disabled her phone,and I tried for 2 days with iTunes to get it back.I thought it was a lost cause.I even made an appt with the Apple store(which I know everyone knows how much of a pain that is).I decided to give I supply I try on my lunch break.Im so very glad I did.Brian had my phone up and running in less than 15 mins.He went above and beyond in customer service.Thank you so much Brian.You made a little girl,and a momma very happy.I’ll definitely be back.Thanks again.

Submitted by Cherie Rowley

- Posted 03/18/2018
Bryan from the Slidell, LA store off of Gause is very efficient and informative. He has amazing costumer service. A great experience overall!

Submitted by Serenity Wright

- Posted 02/18/2018
Service was excellent! They were quick, professional, and the cost to fix the phone was very reasonable! I definitely recommend them to anyone who needs an iphone repair! Thanks!

Submitted by Matthew Piediscalzo

- Posted 02/17/2018

Submitted by Matthew Piediscalzo

- Posted 12/10/2017
I highly recommend iSupply in Slidell,LA. The staff was very nice to deal with and they fixed a minor problem without charging me. Not everyone does that these days and that's why I will take my business to them in the future. In fact I need a new battery for my wife's phone and will be going in this week. Thanks again for your great service and honesty.

Submitted by Dale Joseph

- Posted 12/09/2017
Thought my phone was dead. Went to the AT&T store but they couldn't figure it out. They even tried to restart it. No Go on that. Drove to the Slidell iSupply. The gentleman there reset the phone and said it probably over heated due to a unit problem. I thought for sure my phone was kaput.
When I asked he said

Submitted by Kenny L.

- Posted 11/12/2017
Great customer services, very nice to me and my young kids! Got the job done quickly. Would definitely recommend for any cracked screen repair.

Submitted by Paul Irons

- Posted 08/09/2017
Awesome quick professional service, great price. I would highly recommend these guys.

Submitted by Bret Lovetro

- Posted 06/28/2017
This is a great company to deal with. Both times I took my phone to them, it was ready in an hour. The staff is very nice as well. I would recommend them to anyone who needed a phone repair.

Submitted by T.L.

- Posted 06/19/2017
A1+++++++++ business (iSupply store in Metairie). Super fast and excellent customer service. Have dealt with other repair places in the past and none even comes close. Thanks again to the guys at iSupply for their excellent service. Highly recommended to anyone needing phone repair service.

Submitted by Jennaro Scott