Customer Comments

We love hearing from our customers.  Click here to post your comment.

- Posted 06/20/2018
I am a very satisfied customer, I have used the iSupply Veterans Location on at least (3) occasions and service was fast and very professional. They have repaired an iPhone and an iPad. Thank You

Submitted by Sharlene

- Posted 06/20/2018

Submitted by Sharlene

- Posted 06/18/2018
I need to give a big shout out to Brian for saving my insanity!!My little girl disabled her phone,and I tried for 2 days with iTunes to get it back.I thought it was a lost cause.I even made an appt with the Apple store(which I know everyone knows how much of a pain that is).I decided to give I supply I try on my lunch break.Im so very glad I did.Brian had my phone up and running in less than 15 mins.He went above and beyond in customer service.Thank you so much Brian.You made a little girl,and a momma very happy.I’ll definitely be back.Thanks again.

Submitted by Cherie Rowley

- Posted 03/18/2018
Bryan from the Slidell, LA store off of Gause is very efficient and informative. He has amazing costumer service. A great experience overall!

Submitted by Serenity Wright

- Posted 02/18/2018
Service was excellent! They were quick, professional, and the cost to fix the phone was very reasonable! I definitely recommend them to anyone who needs an iphone repair! Thanks!

Submitted by Matthew Piediscalzo

- Posted 02/17/2018

Submitted by Matthew Piediscalzo

- Posted 12/10/2017
I highly recommend iSupply in Slidell,LA. The staff was very nice to deal with and they fixed a minor problem without charging me. Not everyone does that these days and that's why I will take my business to them in the future. In fact I need a new battery for my wife's phone and will be going in this week. Thanks again for your great service and honesty.

Submitted by Dale Joseph

- Posted 12/09/2017
Thought my phone was dead. Went to the AT&T store but they couldn't figure it out. They even tried to restart it. No Go on that. Drove to the Slidell iSupply. The gentleman there reset the phone and said it probably over heated due to a unit problem. I thought for sure my phone was kaput.
When I asked he said

Submitted by Kenny L.

- Posted 11/12/2017
Great customer services, very nice to me and my young kids! Got the job done quickly. Would definitely recommend for any cracked screen repair.

Submitted by Paul Irons

- Posted 08/09/2017
Awesome quick professional service, great price. I would highly recommend these guys.

Submitted by Bret Lovetro

- Posted 06/28/2017
This is a great company to deal with. Both times I took my phone to them, it was ready in an hour. The staff is very nice as well. I would recommend them to anyone who needed a phone repair.

Submitted by T.L.

- Posted 06/19/2017
A1+++++++++ business (iSupply store in Metairie). Super fast and excellent customer service. Have dealt with other repair places in the past and none even comes close. Thanks again to the guys at iSupply for their excellent service. Highly recommended to anyone needing phone repair service.

Submitted by Jennaro Scott

- Posted 04/25/2017
These guys are the best!!!!! I will and am gonna tell everybody about them!!!! People DO NOT waste your time going anywhere else or looking up anybody else, bc I guarantee you will not be satisfied!! Nick and Ellis are the best!! Thanks guys!!!! Excellent!!!

Submitted by Kerry Babuchna

- Posted 04/05/2017
I brought my IPhone to I supply after it turned off and would not turn back on. After being told that AT&T would not help us, I supply fixed my phone in 30 minutes at NO CHARGE!!! They wouldn't even let me leave a tip. Great people and great customer service!

Submitted by Hanna Seifert

- Posted 02/08/2017
At 5PM on Saturday, I brought my daughter Mac Book Pro to the Metairie store on Veterans. She had spilled a drink on her computer which held all of her documents for Law School. In less than 2 hours Mitchell was able to retrieve all of her information. All of the guys there were kind, professional and very patient with near hysterical mother and daughter. All of this wonderful service for a fair price. I can't say enough great things about these guys.

Submitted by Donna

- Posted 01/18/2017
I was very pleased with my experience at the Slidell location today 01/18/2017. The customer server was above my expectation!! The manager on duty was pleasant and well knowledgeable; he got the job done in a timely manner ! great PRICE, SERVICE, PEOPLE!!!!

Submitted by Kerseh

- Posted 01/02/2017
The gentlemen at iSupply are truly professionals in the field of phone repairs. Their website stresses

Submitted by Calvin Scully

- Posted 12/28/2016
I would like to share my experience. My Samsung I-Phone screen broke and I headed to Best Buy. They never greeted me and after waiting for 20 minutes, a man told me I should go to iSupply for the best service and price. So, I headed over to iSupply in Slidell.

From the moment I walked into the store, I was cordially and respectfully greeted by Ellis. Even though he was waiting on 2 customers, he took the time to acknowledge me and make me feel good. Ellis is the perfect role model for customer service ! The staff was quick to fix my phone and it looked like a

Submitted by Mary in Slidell

- Posted 12/21/2016
Exceptionally professional and very customer oriented. My iPhone 5 screen cracked, was made inoperable by another local repair service and I stopped into I Supply extremely frustrated, panicked about losing my contacts and photos. They were able to retrieve enough function to allow transfer to another phone. Now, they are going the extra mile to try and retrieve my photos. Certified, capable and willing to go the extra mile. Thank you.

Submitted by Momma Sue

- Posted 11/29/2016
Love the guys a iSuppy!! I own a Nokia Lumia 1520. Great phone but the screen cracks quite easily. iSupply fixed that phone on more than one occasion (my fault both times) and they were the only store I could find with parts on hand!! Now I have my other phone in for repair. I will write another comment when I get that phone repaired!!!

Submitted by Mike Stevenson