Customer Comments

We love hearing from our customers.  Click here to post your comment.

- Posted 08/09/2017
Awesome quick professional service, great price. I would highly recommend these guys.

Submitted by Bret Lovetro

- Posted 06/28/2017
This is a great company to deal with. Both times I took my phone to them, it was ready in an hour. The staff is very nice as well. I would recommend them to anyone who needed a phone repair.

Submitted by T.L.

- Posted 06/19/2017
A1+++++++++ business (iSupply store in Metairie). Super fast and excellent customer service. Have dealt with other repair places in the past and none even comes close. Thanks again to the guys at iSupply for their excellent service. Highly recommended to anyone needing phone repair service.

Submitted by Jennaro Scott

- Posted 04/25/2017
These guys are the best!!!!! I will and am gonna tell everybody about them!!!! People DO NOT waste your time going anywhere else or looking up anybody else, bc I guarantee you will not be satisfied!! Nick and Ellis are the best!! Thanks guys!!!! Excellent!!!

Submitted by Kerry Babuchna

- Posted 04/05/2017
I brought my IPhone to I supply after it turned off and would not turn back on. After being told that AT&T would not help us, I supply fixed my phone in 30 minutes at NO CHARGE!!! They wouldn't even let me leave a tip. Great people and great customer service!

Submitted by Hanna Seifert

- Posted 02/08/2017
At 5PM on Saturday, I brought my daughter Mac Book Pro to the Metairie store on Veterans. She had spilled a drink on her computer which held all of her documents for Law School. In less than 2 hours Mitchell was able to retrieve all of her information. All of the guys there were kind, professional and very patient with near hysterical mother and daughter. All of this wonderful service for a fair price. I can't say enough great things about these guys.

Submitted by Donna

- Posted 01/18/2017
I was very pleased with my experience at the Slidell location today 01/18/2017. The customer server was above my expectation!! The manager on duty was pleasant and well knowledgeable; he got the job done in a timely manner ! great PRICE, SERVICE, PEOPLE!!!!

Submitted by Kerseh

- Posted 01/02/2017
The gentlemen at iSupply are truly professionals in the field of phone repairs. Their website stresses

Submitted by Calvin Scully

- Posted 12/28/2016
I would like to share my experience. My Samsung I-Phone screen broke and I headed to Best Buy. They never greeted me and after waiting for 20 minutes, a man told me I should go to iSupply for the best service and price. So, I headed over to iSupply in Slidell.

From the moment I walked into the store, I was cordially and respectfully greeted by Ellis. Even though he was waiting on 2 customers, he took the time to acknowledge me and make me feel good. Ellis is the perfect role model for customer service ! The staff was quick to fix my phone and it looked like a

Submitted by Mary in Slidell

- Posted 12/21/2016
Exceptionally professional and very customer oriented. My iPhone 5 screen cracked, was made inoperable by another local repair service and I stopped into I Supply extremely frustrated, panicked about losing my contacts and photos. They were able to retrieve enough function to allow transfer to another phone. Now, they are going the extra mile to try and retrieve my photos. Certified, capable and willing to go the extra mile. Thank you.

Submitted by Momma Sue

- Posted 11/29/2016
Love the guys a iSuppy!! I own a Nokia Lumia 1520. Great phone but the screen cracks quite easily. iSupply fixed that phone on more than one occasion (my fault both times) and they were the only store I could find with parts on hand!! Now I have my other phone in for repair. I will write another comment when I get that phone repaired!!!

Submitted by Mike Stevenson

- Posted 09/19/2016
Only three weeks ago, at about 1:30 PM, I brought my wife's

Submitted by I just left your store. You already know who I am.

- Posted 09/02/2016
BEST customer service!

Submitted by Nikki White

- Posted 08/31/2016
iSupply Slidell is Awesome Awesome Awesome!!! Very respectable,knowledgable and to Top It OFF Fast, Friendly Service!! Couldn't ask for anything more and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I would recommend to anyone that ISupply Slidell is the way to go!! I'm A Very Happy Customer!!!:-)))) Thanks iSupply!!

Submitted by Kenetress Rollins

- Posted 01/27/2016
Fast and friendly service. I had cracked the lcd on my Note 4. Dropped it off the them, they gave me an eta of when it would be ready and they finished it faster then expected. Will continue to do business with them and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Submitted by Jason Upton

- Posted 08/07/2015
This place is the only place i will go for my phone needs. Very knowledgeable staff and very respectable.

Submitted by David Racioppa

- Posted 08/04/2015
This place has by far the best customer service I've ever experienced. I had my Iphone 6plus screen replaced there over a month ago and granted I've experienced a few more problems with the phone but, all of their receipts and signs posted stated that there was a 30 day policy on repairs this isn't true. I explained to the tech that my phone was freezing up and they had me bring it in and replaced what they thought to be a faulty LCD free of charge. They are extremely professional and personable at the same time and this to me is what I consider impeccable customer service.

Submitted by Lenard Givens

- Posted 06/17/2015
My elderly Corgi took a big chomp on my iPhone 5s one night after we fell asleep. He cracked the screen so badly that little pieces of glass were falling from the screen and he bit so hard that the back of the phone had a dent from his teeth. I looked into buying a new phone but the prices were ridiculous for a replacement. Then I was told about iSupply in Metairie. My phone was quickly repaired for a great price. I had not heard of you before this. I will tell everyone about your fast and reasonable services. I am back in business and my pooch is out of the dog house. Rocky says,

Submitted by Denise Plauche

- Posted 06/15/2015
Fast and Very cheap always throughing deals out and nick does very good work!!!!

Submitted by Justin Huntington

- Posted 04/06/2015
I recently came to the Slidell store and the guy upfront Chris was so nice and knowledgeable about all the products they had to offer. He helped my daughter pick out something cute but protective and we left very happy with the customer service. My daughter also adored when he said MY PLEASURE at the end great words to hear. Thank you so much!

Submitted by Haily Goodmeir